Opportunities in Canada (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm working on behalf of a Canadian company looking for scaffolders and other tradesmen to find workers who are interested in working in the oil&gas sector in Canada. Our company offers employment, visas, certificates and everything you need to start working. Pay is extremely good with benefits. Please don't hesitate to contact me for further inquiries. These positions require hardworkers and must pass various drug tests. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey there, I'm working on behalf of a Canadian company looking for scaffolders and other tradesmen to find workers who are interested in working in the oil&gas sector in Canada. Our company offers employment, visas, certificates and everything you need to start working. Pay is extremely good with benefits. Please don't hesitate to contact me for further inquiries. These positions require hardworkers and must pass various drug tests. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi mate good lead regarding work in Canada
Part 2 Scaff with 12 years in the game
Well interested in moving/working abroad any more info
would be well received
PM if you have any more details pal

Hi mate could u PM your email address or phone number
well interested but not really forum literate
cheers pal

It is good. But very true. Check out our website and please do your due diligence. Long as you got a trade, are hardworking and can pass a drug test you will have a job in Alberta. Pm me with any questions. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good opportunity for some scaffolders big bucks in Canada, Alberta oil fields sounds

genuine? I may call them. Do a bit of salmon fishing, Go see the Orcas Off Vancouver Island

Best thing about Canada they are really chilled out people. No pun intended.

It took us 18 months to get visas to go.. scaffolding is not on the NOC list for canada, don't understand how a company can offer scaffold jobs ?? maybe they can though... good luck with it.

Hello all, just to clear a few things up. Our company runs a course which gives you the tickets you need to work with oil and gas and works on behalf of many employers who require skilled labour. I'll be working with companies that have an open LMO(Working visa). These are companies that can not meet the demand of skilled labourers within Canada and are able to hire from abroad. Please check out our website or pm me for any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i Have been granted my permenant residencey visa and i will be there in august/ september can u pm me your email address as im intersted in working in alberta. cheers

do you have the link for the website ?

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Albertagateway, who do is send my C.V to please can you send me your email address,

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Albertagateway, who do i send my C.V to please can you send me your email address,

Good day, at the moment I am just collating interested people. Please pm me and I'll give you a link to my personal email address. Sit tight though, we're still working some things out. Cheers.

Oil and gas money can make anything happen. It'll be happening in Oz next

Just heard the Australian government are going to open up the work visas for SE Asian workers.
Apparently the ongoing projects are massively over budget so the oil, gas and mining companies are insisting they can cut labour costs in order to make it viable.

its the "more delays equals more pays" mentality. Its sending us backward. Hence why all the process trains and platforms are built it SE asia and floated over. If it was a blokes car needed fixing he'd go for the cheapest quickest most reliable option be it Mr Wu 2 suburbs away. Forget Jack Smith up the street that bloke'll take ages and charge a fortune. We are pissing in our backyard

its the "more delays equals more pays" mentality. Its sending us backward. Hence why all the process trains and platforms are built it SE asia and floated over. If it was a blokes car needed fixing he'd go for the cheapest quickest most reliable option be it Mr Wu 2 suburbs away. Forget Jack Smith up the street that bloke'll take ages and charge a fortune. We are pissing in our backyard

Yes its a shame. We had some stick built modules which although were built to a higher standard than those fabricated in Thailand and shipped over the labour costs and time taken was unbelievable.

hello, interested in working abroad. currently working in Birmingham, sick of getting rained off, would like to work away if money, accomadation and travel is good

hello, interested in working abroad. currently working in Birmingham, sick of getting rained off, would like to work away if money, accomadation and travel is good

Looks like you need to do some research mate....

Top Bottom