Money in Iraq (1 Viewer)

richiedry

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the day rate is in Iraq or what yoy will get for one month??? Thanks.

Probably a mongy kebab and a beheading mate... you avin a laugh ??

Sr. Supervisor with petrofac they pay £60,000 per year, same position working direct with the likes of BP, Shell £84,000, money is crap for the location and the work you are expected to do!!

Sr. Supervisor with petrofac they pay £60,000 per year, same position working direct with the likes of BP, Shell £84,000, money is crap for the location and the work you are expected to do!!

Cape are moving in to that region. I doubt if they will pay that much!! lets hope they do better there than they have done in Algeria!!

(Not Enough) I Was Going To Go Out There In 2005 With Kaverner But The Kidnappings Started Then Beheadings On You Tube, And Kaverner Quite Rightly Said Fekk This For A Game Of Soldiers And Pulled Everyone Out.

My best mates doing cp work there at the mo,youve got ex Paras,Marines,SF,Delta,Rangers ,Seals legion etc all protecting the oil and infrastructure in the ports ,ships and on the coast,if you have somebody on the in who can tell you which outfit the best lads are protecting its safer than Walford,blokes i know where looking at getting out of it and getting on protecting the tankers but all the big oil firms have guaranteed them at least 2 year contracts with whats looking like 3 or 4 similar extensions,theres work there for ten years and as longas you research it right its still a goldrush,Simian,cape etc all branching more into it as the oil reserves there are more in demand than ever:idea:

Have a lot of mates working the CP circuit and there saying its not that bad out there now but with the oil and gas referb starting up talk is about kidnap

Kevlar line the boards and stay on the top lift,just dont wear an orange jumpsuit as they think your preparing for Martyrdom ;)

And is that CP or the Circuit ;)

Its More Or Less The Same Joe. Some Of My Mates Are Out In Somali Waters Doing The Security Against Pirates Just Now. (Fekks Sake Pirates, What Century Are These ***** Living In)

Most of the boys that are doing the CP work around Rumaila are wanting to get out of there, they are saying the money has dropped since the start of the oil & gas for them, most of the positions for the oil & gas are being taken by Indians & TCN.

lads looking at brazil and colombia etc want to look at the kidnap rates over there,at least in tierack there is cp for you!

Think Colombia has one of the highest kidnapping rates in the world!

Top Bottom