TAPE measure

longun

Reaction score
Longest lasting/strongest tape measure out there? I seem to average one a week!!

stop ******* dropping them lol

or just buy a half decent stanley take the clip off then zip it both ways and then tape it lol

I only buy BQ budget tapes these days they seem tp last just as long and are only a couple of quid

£1.00 from the local market, 5m with a magnet on the end.

pound land drop as many as you want!!!! even a exspencive tape would die after a day hahaha scaffolders are brutal not fairys

I used to buy the budget tapes but they didnt last long, now i buy a stanley and have proper pouch to put it in, lasts for ages.

i try not to take it out its pouch , whats the favoured unit of measurement , used to prefer ft then after being abroad i liked metres , now i dunno

once found a fat max on site brand new left by the joiners on the lift(b4 ya say it joiners hadnt been on site for a week or so) lasted a good few months in the frog never used it mind but was there for a good 3-4 months untill it got whipped and never bourght 1 since........ edge to edge 5 levels minus a palm is perfect for 5 boards and toey sits on trannies niceley, for 4 boards loose the thumb for 3 loose the thumb and index and so on and so forth who needs a tape

was glad to finally understand "marra" i didnt want to ask , surprised i hadnt heard it before , me and one of my m8's were at b.a.e in barrow an furness few years ago

was glad to finally understand "marra" i didnt want to ask , surprised i hadnt heard it before , me and one of my m8's were at b.a.e in barrow an furness few years ago

there just another bread intirly have 2 head some of there children lol i u got it now marra

could use a couple of marking sticks made form stainless? only problem would be losing em then? mark em out in the yard and bobs yer uncle ;)

My mince pies!!! Surprised the builders today when I said the distance from there to there was 5 metres they got a tape out and were delighted when it was exactly 5m. Also have a sloping area the missus asked me the height as we were checking out water pipes. 30 m I said. Got home she checked the geodetic engineers calcs 30.42m !!!!!

Fat max out of b&q, just slip it out the packaging right into your pocket lol!

I never measure anything always guess it. Ive got a stanley tape, had it years but dont use it as a rule

Top Bottom