gloves (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score
what type of gloves are you supplied with or supply with we get these occasionally and last 2 days we are using some replica 1's that last 20mins
Multi-Purpose Gloves | Industrial Workwear

and what type is the best you have used sick to death of scrubbing deisel off me hands wid shaving form

dont mear gloves so couldn't tell ya pal, not a fan of bein wrapped up so unless i'm told to wear them i will until site agent gone then there straight bck in my pocket lol..

Wear similar ones mate,don't ask me why but in summer if you cut the ends off the fingers they seem to last a lot longer,one of the mysteries of the universe:confused:

We buy the xtreme grip thin gloves in the summer and the winter fleece lined ones in winter

the only form of glove i like is a nice layer of dust in summer... i have found however that in winter the rubber gloves, the orange ones the leeches sell get cold and stay cold making gloves pretty worthless in winter unless fleece lined to protect from the cold. does the knuckles in something rotten :(

hehe always works a treat :D i once knew a man who cut the fingers of his gloves just to annoy the site agent, whatcha think of that philli?

I think he was a pure genius to get one over on a site agent is not easy these days

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

and took the lens out of his safety glasses :laugh::laugh:

and then there was the other fella who still to this day dont put the harness around his legs and the site agent still aint clocked on nearly 1 year later

i think the best one is a man of about 65 who drives the site agents mad enough for them to ignore his smoking up on the scaffold :D

those horrid green and yellow chunky gloves are useless, cant feel the fittings, especially if they are too big which they usually are for me.. i just buy my own down the market, thin with black rubber coating on the palms, perfect..

i spent a couple of hours with some idiot who was too hard for gloves , he actually said gloves were for poofs , he's probably dead now

Yes agree with HSWT..Cheethas are best.
Big Buck Gloves are okay too, but your hands go yellow after sweating.

After all these years, I still hate wearing the things. If I had my way, I wouldn't wear em!

Top Bottom