Best Boots

Right You Are

Reaction score
I need a new pair of boots as the toe caps are showing through and some bloke has warned me about continuing to wear them. Anybody got any suggestions about what are the best value and the most comfortable. What about colours, there always so boring just black or brown, if they were a bright colour you would always no where your feet were!!:laugh:

as its not raing at mo i could sell you my wellies. yellow ones. They are going Cheap

The best boots we ever had were german,englebert strauss s3 boots,the ones with a big rubber piece across the toecap,about £35,google them,and i've tried loads of different boots over the years,but none came close to these;)

Anybody ever found any that aint brown or black, I fancy a bit of color on me feet?

Good plan Joebag or maybe I could spray the the toe caps red or yellow!!

Had green pair once but nearly got run over by lawn mower so dont advise green

How about these,with the added bonus of winding up all site agents:nuts:

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 26
right you are you could borrow my high heels as i dont wear them much now. They are red

Not sure about the high heels bouffont and if the toe caps were red it would look like strawberries on me feet all though if they were yellow they would look like a couple of pine apples maybe i should stick to the yellow shoe laces

Steady on there right you are. Your getting fruity

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

How about some grapes. Make a nice drop of wine as you walk along crushing the grapes

Hey bouffont i think most people take there boots off when they get fruity so it shouldn't be aproblem

aint nesscessary so Right you are. Some people like to keep there boots on. Why they even made a film called they dided with there boots on

well not sure because did not see all of film, left before end as pub was near closing time but they either died with there boots on or did it with there boots on

Keyline specials, £25 a pair for Dickies rigger boots, sorted.:noworry:

Got some dewalt goretex boots cost me £75 but worth every penny had them a year and there still going strong excellent boots

Top Bottom