Stirling Scaffolding Help (1 Viewer)

dean.thomson

Reaction score
I am wanting to move to stirling but have no clue what firm to enquire about, i have all qualifications including scaffolding supervisor gold card, im wondering what companies do work threw the books ie not price work, and if anyone nos anything wot like is the rate of pay, system or tubeing,and just general information it would be much appreciated

Try pyeroy theyve got work in rosyth dock yard and the surrounding areas up there, also sgb and palmers are on the forth rail bridge

there probs ur best bet

I always thought a scaff supervisor's card was black( not gold)... but what would i know i haven't got one...lol

yeah its the exact same as a advanced card except on the advanced it says advanced scaffolder at the bottom and the supervisor says.... you guessed it.lol its a 2 week course, very intense and stressfull.lol but as you probably no its the same as any other card its an attendence course, how come so many so called scaffolders have tickets but couldnt put a nut in a monkeys mouth

try mar scaffold at rosyth sgb got nae work nothing doing on the bridge pay off shortly or try palmers waverley station edinburgh aw the best in this going down the tubes industry

mar scaffoldings isnt a bad shout - they are always busy..

I would also give clyde scaffolding a call, speak to scott or gerry! they are everywhere working on council jobs throughout the central belt. They have a very good name locally and look after the boys with good rates and keep you busy with work......

What about AS Scaffolding? andy must run the largest scaffolding operation in scotland?!?!?

Top Bottom