Scaffold for sale ??

StellaStones

Reaction score
We are looking to buy a fairly large quantity of scaffold tube, fittings and board - good order 2nd hand would be fine - has anyone got any for sale?
Can collect from wherever.
Essex based.

try getting hold of a firm called pro in torrington devon, they are selling evrything, firm i work for bought a load of kit plus 2 lorries the other week.

could be interested in off loading all our pressed fittings that we have left in stock we now only used forged i will message you when i sort details and stuff out , whats your location

hi m8 i know sum 1 near me whos selling 6,000 pounds worth ill find out how much hes got if your intrested he lives near leeds tho

We are looking to buy a fairly large quantity of scaffold tube, fittings and board - good order 2nd hand would be fine - has anyone got any for sale?
Can collect from wherever.
Essex based.

I think you will find a good deal out there at the moment as most scaffold firm around the country have there yards full of the stuff which isn't making them any money.
Here in Hull the scaffold firms are selling for a good price just to get rid of it as most of it is in rented yards which costs them more so the it is cheaper to get rid of it then keep it, as soon has it gets busy again there will stock it up with more stock when the steal price comes down, we in Hull are still looking around the end of the year before it gets better for us.

Good luck in your search.

Top Bottom