guys what impact wrench do you use

im looking at a hilti
one 14.4v (siw 14a)
the other is 22v (siw22a)

both lithium ion batteries with 2 torque settings

which do you use?

Last edited:
14 as its a bit smaller the 22 was too big ...,,
Having a problem with it in the rain though at the moment so be careful if you buy it ....
Easier if you lease it to send it back
Wonderful tool though

You can lease them for 16 pound a month I think for two years.
We bought one for £360 with the longer socket with two batteries.

guys what impact wrench do you use

im looking at a hilti
one 14.4v (siw 14a)
the other is 22v (siw22a)

both lithium ion batteries with 2 torque settings

which do you use?

We have one the same Mr B and have had no problems with it even in the rain which we have had plenty of. We did put it back for a service the other week but they didn't charge us for it as there was a repair required to the lights as well, remember it comes with a 2 year warranty anyway. I personally preffer the Makita but I think the Hilti is a bit stronger. Get anyone though, you will love it and not go back.

I agree ..... This tool is game changing .... I have been looking for a long while for a way to increase output other than system
The iw goes a good way towards it
You will not go back

Oh also it's 3 torques although the jury is out on its accuracy.... There was a thread from a guy Hampshire way who did some torque testing of his own and with experience you can get it right

I think Mr B is talking about the older one which is the same as ours which has only 2 setting's Tim. You obviously have the newer bad boy with the bigger better batteries? We just bought a new drill, TE7 I think it is with a couple of bad boy drill bits. Don't know why they are meant to be better but it certainly cut's through Argyll granite better than anything else we have used and the batteries last for ages now which is just as well as we have had it a week now ad still waiting for the charger.:eek:

Top Bottom