Facebook (1 Viewer)

superscaff75

Reaction score
I have set up a scaffoldersforum.com group on facebook and would appreciate anyone on here who also has a facebook profile to post their fbook profile link in this thread so we can all link up with each other to help spread the word about the group. you can always remove people from your friends list once things are established i also need some admins an officers to help run the group and i need some good ideas and discussion topics to get us started too

the group link is: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

my profile is: Chris Lee | Facebook

as things progress i will set up a fan page too but at a later date ok

Hi Chris

Thank you for doing that, it is much appreciated! Your an asset to the forum!

Regards

SF Admin

I have set up a scaffoldersforum.com group on facebook and would appreciate anyone on here who also has a facebook profile to post their fbook profile link in this thread so we can all link up with each other to help spread the word about the group. you can always remove people from your friends list once things are established i also need some admins an officers to help run the group and i need some good ideas and discussion topics to get us started too

the group link is: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

my profile is: Chris Lee | Facebook

as things progress i will set up a fan page too but at a later date ok

thanks sf admin

i will slowly build it up then we can look at what information and stuff to put onto it or keep off it , i must of joined over 60 scaffolding groups on monday just so i could post the links to the group and the forum on their walls, someone from america actually wrote on my wall asking if i liked scaffolding or summit because of all the posts going down my wall lmfao.

all good stuff

That's me joined too. I tried to add your page as a favourite page on mine (I think you need to add mine to yours first though), I'm not a whiz on Facebook. Any chance you can add my page to yours somehow?

Good to Go Safety | Facebook

grim i will try sort it over wkend im gonna write a intro and start a few topics off i think poss a health an safety post , equipment and maybe some sort of directory. its hard to try attract people without pulling them away from the forum, will have to get the grey cells working a bit me finks

we now have 39 members good but could be better please invite anyone you know on facebook who is involved in the scaffold industry and ask them to do the same please

Members 42

Hi Chris

Just joined the Facebook page.

Up to 42 now.

All the best and thanks

Chris Eng:)

ahhh here's a whole thread about facebook. i've joined and i'm happy to favourite you too, plus i posted a link on my page yesterday... but well, you know what these scaffs are like are doing anything :blink1:.

BetterTAX.org facebook page - do join

Top Bottom