hard hats ect (1 Viewer)

jayne104

Reaction score
can someone tell what colour hat a brand new labouerer would have to wear by the time he gets to wear it he will have along with his CSCS card a CCNSG card ( he hasnt been on that course yet but its booked ) and is it different colours for ordinary and power stations etc ?? as you know im new to this my son will be taking over real soon but i have enjoyed reading all the Q's with some funny,funny A's ....my boy will love this forum your all comedians brilliant banter fair dos...:bigsmile::bigsmile: so thanks everyone xxx

It is the responsibility of his new employer to provide ppe,so no need for you to worry about the colour of his helmet...............just an afterthought,i hope he never see's these posts or there wont be any flowers or chocs on mummy's day for you lol;)

make sure he writes his cscs number inside it, then everytime he signs in he doesnt have to remember it.
The only thing he will need Jayne is enthusiasm, lots of patience and lots of piping hot coffee in his flask.

And lots of love for his mommy wommy. Hope all goes well hun.

Same as the rest of the gang but with a big " L" sticker on the back and if he is getting to much stick then send him in with a big packet of chocolate hobnobs and the lads will love him ;)

haha i know soon as hes home i will delete .... its my job to worry though hes a good kid thanks to all xx

HSWT i think thats the real reason they knocked it back it was nothing to do with there being no job in the first place

Top Bottom