Seeking work abroad (1 Viewer)

Reeceiboy1

Reaction score
Hi I am currently seeking work abroad I have a basic scaffolding card any ideas where is employing at the moment?

Go to face book search for scaffold industrial add them as a friend. Send Colum Hughes an email he is looking for scaffs/ supervisors to go to Canada/New Zealand He is on his way back from Canada now.

Best of luck.

There might be companys in nz willing to give you a start, find the thread on the forum for more info, goodluck.

Try United Scaffolding or Advanced Scaffolding in New Zealand. Loads of work in Christchurch. Not the best of pay, but a good experience if your young and want a change of lifestyle.

Hi Mate

We have work in north Austraila
how old are you

ACS... I am a journeyman scaff from Canada looking at coming down to Oz within next couple months. I already have my own 417 visa and know I need to "redo" tickets and get my Ozzie HRW license. I have been in contact with couple training providers in Perth but also am curious about doing it in Darwin. I have lived in Darwin before for about a year working forestry FIFO to Melville Island and would love to now return for some scaff work. can you PM some more details mate, and perhaps we can get me out of this -40 and down there a lil sooner then I expected. lol. Cheers

Brad

hi mate I'm a part 2 scaff, 12 yrs experience, and offshore experience, I'm 33 yrs old, and would love to do some travelling, any chance of some work?
cheers!

Top Bottom