Scaffolders wanted in Notts - Blue Book. (1 Viewer)

jonnyoneye

Reaction score
NES are looking for Scaffs for a Blue Book shutdown job at Ratcliffe Power Station in Notts.
Work is for C and D and should last 9 months or so, starting mid January.
Good luck, J

Try NES (agency) on 01914876888 or possibly C & D directly at:

C&D Industrial Services Ltd
63 Portland Street
Mansfield Woodhouse
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
NG19 8BE
Tel: 01623 781200
Fax: 01623 420496
Email :info@candgroup.co.uk

Good luck,

John.

cheers m8 you dont need a p4 or any thing do you like sellafeild. maby only a p1 ???

Hi Dan , I did. people from NES looking for 12 scaffs....I,II, Adv, superv.
12 - that's not a joke.

cheers i give them a bell yestaday, Ratcliff power station wanted 30 odd scaffs aswell don't know who the firm taking it on tho, Ano NES was advertising a job down there too, Do you know of any other firms taking on, On power stations or owt. thanks. I just want to get on the stations earn some decent money n get plenty of overtime in. cheers

more

12 scaffs will have a busy 9 months work maybe they will need alot more they are converting ratcliffe from coal to gas powered

I just want to get on the stations earn some decent money n get plenty of overtime in. cheers
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

I'm not sure how much overtime there will be, as i was told by NES that the max number of hours would be 66 under EU rules or something. How you can earn much from that number of hours at the rate, i don't know. It was ok when you could bang in 80 - 90 hours years ago, but it's all going down hill fast in my opinion.
I was also told that it was a 13 day fortnight - not good if you wish to travel to see family, etc, but i suppose that this is where these companies have pushed us now. Happy days eh !!

nes are looking for scaffs for a blue book shutdown job at ratcliffe power station in notts.
Work is for c and d and should last 9 months or so, starting mid january.
Good luck, j

hello my name is paddy shortiss,currently still employed, never been out of work even threw the recession, hardworking and really willing to graft,worked on various shut down jobs including selafield and dickot willing to travel as well. Cisrs no:01839031/1,ccnsg scats card no:603242 contact number 07770806652 thanks paddy.

70 hours a blue book rate with your digs on.will se you approx £1150 in your bank a week, so yes you can make money, fuk working 90 hours a week

Hi Dan , I did. people from NES looking for 12 scaffs....I,II, Adv, superv.
12 - that's not a joke.

i rang nes up and the woman i spoke to said they were looking for 250 scaffolders for ratcliffe. where did u get 12 from ?

jerrys72

i rang nes up yesterday and there looking for 250 scaffs for ratcliffe so i dont know where u got 12 scaffs from.

also rang c&d and there sending me an application form through too but there are loads of jobs available

think too many people have rang up though to apply so the best of luck to the lucky few that get in.

nes are taking 250 men on not 12.there have been 500 applicants so far.

rang c&d and they have sent me an appication form aswell

so they must want a boat load of men if there still answering calls and giving out applications

hello my name is paddy shortiss,currently still employed, never been out of work even threw the recession, hardworking and really willing to graft,worked on various shut down jobs including selafield and dickot willing to travel as well. Cisrs no:01839031/1,ccnsg scats card no:603242 contact number 07770806652 thanks paddy.

Try contacting the companies involved. See earlier thread for contact details.

Nes have never supplied scaffolders before, i done a job for them before xmas, was supposed to be 2 weeks work we got 2 days. and we were supposed to go to nottingham then, thats when they wanted 12 men. there not starting anyone till the end of the month or february, so i'll be surprised if they even get the work. that sites manning up from monday.
They'll probs go for advanced first

ratcliffe

heard yesterday been put back due to weather conditions

Top Bottom