eeeerrrrr beeeeeettttttsss mmmeee (1 Viewer)

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXYwsfeuYA&playnext_from=TL&videos=HTp3Uc6ZgRA]YouTube - Target Scaffolding[/ame]

iv just got a van load of scaff with a m8te starting tuesday low level deck out for a plasterer. (m8te)
And a rapround a bungerlow for two weeks what sort of price shall i go in for labour only two guys its two 22m2 rooms 3ft tall decks plus a one lift round a bungerlow put up take down :cry:

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

itts just too get me stared to get some money for my cards so that i can make a good go of it not just for a month or two i want too really try at it cant be arrrrrrrrrrrrrrsked plastering no more as i live in southend its fall of tite arses :suspicious: thingers crost ill be moving over the water in the next thew weeks so its a fresh start iin kent :nuts::nuts:

work out how long you reckon it's gonna take you and your mate and double it. There is a load of thread's regarding this on the estimating threads with loads of good advice and formulas for a base line.

Top Bottom