Fill in the Questionaire (1 Viewer)

R

ragscaff

254 hits only 13 could be bothered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sent mine via e~mail to admin,call me thick but i couldnt suss out how to do it any other way,lost my rag in the end..:embarrest:

Cheers Paddy,i thought i might get a few sympathetic ears giggling at my expense lol,just got to accept that ill always be weak in the head,and strong in the back,just another typical yorkshire fella lol;)

Thanxs Daz now we have 11 replies. Only need around 500 or 600 more in the next two weeks to create a voice!!:eek::D

Ragstaff mate,everybody on the forum has got an oppurtunity to voice their own opinions,if by staying in the dark,as a lot seem to be choosing to do,they will still be moaning on about the same problems that they encounter day to day for a long time to come,then they will have nobody to blame but themselves.We have a chance to be heard through this forum,not saying it will change things,but its the best hope we have.....It could make a difference..:idea:

Have you done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

I did it!
I did it!

Keep your wig on LOL

come on folks, we need your input to go to the HSE with, if you don't give us what you want from the industry we'll be left in the lurch with the NASC calling all the shots once again

560 odd views !!!!!!!!!! ONLY 24 replies.

Scaffolders sticking together?

This is an actual chance to have a say in what you do now & the future!! :mad::eek:

Top Bottom