black friday (1 Viewer)

daz

Reaction score
Hope your all looking forward to the traditional scaffs black friday on the 18th dec.Pocket full of holiday pay at diner time and good intentions of only having a few,6 hours later your leathered and blown all yer cash on what you thought at the time were a wise choice of spontanious xmas pressies only to wake up as rough as a badgers arse next day,and be skint and a load of cack presents.I do miss england at times.

your spot on there daz,cept you forget to mention the fighting.always some **** head wanting to kick off aint there.still,good crack.

the wife has offered our services to baby sit our grand daughter on black fri,gonna be strange waking up on sat morning with no black eyes or chipped teeth lol

That depends on how you treat the missus toppa,vicious things women you might be better of taking your chances in the ale house mate..

back friday

its known in west cumbria as black eye fridays or mad friday but night always ends the same teeth blood and cell blocks lol

Of course the above senarios will only really apply to those in work who can afford the ale to get leathered. I remember them well.
Perhaps next year eh ........

blackeye friday

yeah oneye all them fellas lucky to be in work will be flat out putting jobs up all afternoon in the pub, by 7 30pm walking around like buckled wheels, 10 00pm looking and talking as if they have had a stroke, and if they make it home a large portion of cold shoulder of the wife,wake up early sat morn rough as f*#k and in a damp bed,oh i wish i was grafting christmas greetings to all

Best day of the year,and dont forget the labourers are still in work time so its up to them to bring the drinks all day,enjoy lads..

i'm looking forward to it lads,works been scarce and moneys tight but i can't miss it.we lost a few of the older scaffs from our area this year so not gonna miss out on a session with some of the (OLD HANDS) this crimbo.have a good un boys

Well one of you might have an extra £100 cash if you win the forum prize draw!

now that would make this airy @rsed scaff a happy chappy.merry xmas and a happy new year to one and all:smile1:

Top Bottom