Another Impact Wrench thread. (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Trad have started trialling these from Hilti. After reports to the good from the most sceptical fuc.ker on the firm on Thursday I can now confirm that my opinion has changed on these little things :laugh: Micky Popov take a bow son.

haha, I'm just bored enough to comment on this thread.

Just as the clamour was starting to grow as not fit for purpose Trad step in and like them, magic.

i had the pleasure of striking my first loading bay fri .... i know it wasnt all me but an early finish ensued ....
thank you hilti iw
also i have just lost my ratchet ...i dont think at this stage im going to replace it

Hate snooker, her who must be obeyed is watching some daft movie about everyone catching a cold and dying. I could tell her some smart erse will invent a cure 10 minutes from the end and they will all be fine but I don't want to spoil it for her.

You can't click your Aunt Bessie's either.:(

so then VLLB youl have to have one now then , let down

its a work in progress jason i hope is going to help me make it live ......its taken me 2 weeks to get the facebook logo so im not great at this stuff

Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puddings. Told you I was bored.

He is on Max's site ordering one.;)

Gents

What are your thoughts on these?

Has anybody tried one?

Attachments

• MilwaukeeM12IR38quot2.jpg
    MilwaukeeM12IR38quot2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 31
spanners its just for men get these faggot "IMPACT WRENCH" things to feck no wonder the games going to pot and the forums even worse if that mechanics tool is the basis of a thread.
even the name of the thing is bent

Top Bottom