Stillits (1 Viewer)

RedViking

Reaction score
Any other scaffolders come accross this type of stacking tube & boards ?

Attachments

• camera 512mb 105.jpg
    camera 512mb 105.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 153
we use them too , handy with the hiabs and forklifts and cheap simple idea , cost approx 7 quid from Beaver 84:)
Didnt like the board ones tho !

Any other scaffolders come accross this type of stacking tube & boards ?

ha ha thats spectra scaffolding, the job is littlewoods in rochdale or shaw somewhere around there, i presume thats you paul on beams:D

been off there for a week they had a serious accident last thursday , an mpt guy (not a scaffolder) fell through a hole in a bridge 20' onto a concrete lane guard its the 7th bad accident in 7 weeks site is on lockdown .

bloody hell, glad i'm off there now then, they are only interested in saving money:wacko:

They are good dave if you send a lorry to a job with two spare on you decant the materials into them( if you havn't got a forklift etc.) and keep the site tidy unsure where to purchase them I used them at a firm in Manchester called spectra they could help ??

as suggested - we run hiab trucks the gangs take these and ton bags out and knock jobs down for collection
Made by RAM STEEL in Birmingham , who also make the stepups and sliding transoms that are sold at various dealers , we buy ours from Beaver 84 at Guildford who are our prefered supplier
Tube stillits hold 70 odd pieces:)

Im more concerned about the overhang of them unit-beams man!

Im more concerned about the overhang of them unit-beams man!

The beams got picked up from 750mm deep alloy beams from the return , check out the other pictures in the album "truss out " mate

Last edited:
Good bit of kit on any tube over 3m anything shorter a stilage works better i find .banksman on one job had one drop !!when tower crane was loading lorry worth lightlining to tube jus in case i learnerd (learn somthing new each day)

ide be putting a bit more counter balance on there before going out there.:nuts:

Top Bottom