Scaffolding Designer/Trainee Wanted

Boman

Reaction score
We are looking for a scaffold designer or trainee scaffold designer who must be eligible to come to Australia on a working holiday visa.

The position would be ideally suited to a candidate who has had 3 yrs scaffold design experience in Tube and Fitting, Modular Scaffolding and working with CAD Mechanical.

Practical experience, as in candidate has worked physically with scaffolding would be well received.

A six month trial period will be offered to a suitable candidate with the opportunity for full sponsorship should the trial period be successful.

Please PM me with any querries or resumes.

Boman

Welcome to the forum

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

What company you working for ?

Hello Boman!

I am a Scaffolding and Formwork Design Engg. having 4.6+ years of experience.
Education Qualification-3year Diploma in Civil Engg. Country - India.

Working for UAE as well as Indian projects

If I am eligible for this position then could you please email me the JD and the other standard details like salary accommodation etc. so that we can discuss further.

Thanks & Regards
Dony

Hello Boman!

I am a Scaffolding and Formwork Design Engg. having 4.6+ years of experience.
Education Qualification-3year Diploma in Civil Engg. Country - India.

Working for UAE as well as Indian projects

If I am eligible for this position then could you please email me the JD and the other standard details like salary accommodation etc. so that we can discuss further.

Thanks & Regards
Dony

Hiamhere, please pm your email address

Cheers

Boman

I have no previous experience in the design of concept of scaffolding but i do have plenty of practical experience 8 years! I am always open 2 new training i am a well educated man and would love to have an opportunity to do this e-mail me on stevenpark1@hotmail.co.uk thanks!

scaffold design engineer has HNC mechanical ENG, advanced scaffold card,basic scaffold inspection and advanced scaff inspection card with 10 yrs of contracts management within scaffold industry. with auto cad and ifo cad experience.can provide portfolio of drawings
on request, back ground from heavy marine engineering rolls Royce group. was head foreman for the QE2 vm 600 folding fin stabilizers and for the largest stabalizers ever built also head foreman for the steam catuapuilt cylinder for most of all Nato aircraft carriers. thanks Davie

We are looking for a scaffold designer or trainee scaffold designer who must be eligible to come to Australia on a working holiday visa.

The position would be ideally suited to a candidate who has had 3 yrs scaffold design experience in Tube and Fitting, Modular Scaffolding and working with CAD Mechanical.

Practical experience, as in candidate has worked physically with scaffolding would be well received.

A six month trial period will be offered to a suitable candidate with the opportunity for full sponsorship should the trial period be successful.

Please PM me with any querries or resumes.

Boman
Hey I'm interested in this if ur interested in a Australian scaffolder, I've been scaffolding for 7 years I'm 25 and currently living in Victoria, plz pm me if u have any questions

Top Bottom