New level at gadget show live..? (1 Viewer)

As my mate Duncan Banantyne would say, you have re-invented the wheel and solved a problem that doesn't exist and it's for that reason I'm oot.

In other words, load off old tat.

'Torsional strength without the weight'

Brilliant idea! - That what scaffolders have been dreaming about for years...

NB. I'm being sarcastic. As AOM said, it's pointless sh1te.

Where is the new concept , end view bubbles been around for ages
i already have a " V groove " stabilia level which in my opinion is a lot better then the flat level and sits a lot better in my frog the that would .

Not this scaffolder, I'm still on Carol Vorderman.:embarrest:

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Where is the new concept , end view bubbles been around for ages
i already have a " V groove " stabilia level which in my opinion is a lot better then the flat level and sits a lot better in my frog the that would .

Tell me it's not the white Rabone.:eek:

No Aom buybrandtools do a stabilia with a " V" grove and a 45% buble , i aint found a use for the 45% bubble but the magnetic groove pulls the bubble square on the tube , have a look they are better then the normal stabilia :)

I ain't found a use for any of the bubbles I have, just bang em in at baw height and move on.:D

I resisted the magnetic ones for years,and i think i'll easily resist this one too:wacko:

FFS BF you really are old school. I don't think I could tell you the last time I used one without magnets.

FFS BF you really are old school. I don't think I could tell you the last time I used one without magnets.

Haha,i do have a magnet level aom,but only because my old one ended up rounded off,i would have used the old sauce bottle,but it would'nt fit in my frog lol,anyway it's a rare sight indeed me with the elsies on nowadays and stabila dont do laptops lol

:laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Haha,i do have a magnet level aom,but only because my old one ended up rounded off,i would have used the old sauce bottle,but it would'nt fit in my frog lol,anyway it's a rare sight indeed me with the elsies on nowadays and stabila dont do laptops lol

Do you miss being on the tools? I have always felt to be on the tools you had to either be on them all the time or not at all. At the minute I'm on em and off em like a fekin hookers drawers but the longer I'm off em the harder it is to get back in the swing, it's like pre season training every month.

I do miss it aom,none more than in the summer,but one day on the spanners costs to much in missed calls,e,mails,paperwork of every kind,deadlines not met,job prices negotiated,etc,etc,all the stuff your oblivious to while a full time spanner hand,and i have a dread of ever getting seriously behind with all this stuff and never catching up again lol,that only leaves weekends and i like to spend them doing the things i actually like doing,but you're right,the less practised the heavier the toll on the body,even in your prime,take a two week holiday and it was always a killer coming back,or was that due to the huge amount of work whilst on the lump:amazed:

The old catch 22. I know exactly what you mean, still haven't caught up with the paper work since I had that wee holiday. I don't know why but paper work never got the blood going the way humping steel does and when I do go in the office I end up doing anything except what I am supposed to do. Don't know about you but I never started this because I enjoyed filling out tool box talks and risk assessments.

Correct me if im wrong but you dont seem able to see the horizontal level from above. So for that reason, Im out too.

Top Bottom