Offshore Australia (1 Viewer)

I know a couple of lads going offshore in Australia next week.
Australian dollars $ 5,500 per week thats 3,599.75 pounds before TEESIDE posts the exchange rate.
How does that compare with UK offshore rates?

When does the job start mate???

Part 1 looking for work in oz or dubai

Offshore Survival and a heap of others, then after you spend the £3000 or so to get them, your not guaranteed a job off shore anyway, lol.

Any addresses for companys or numbers then mate ?? i seen capes are looking for guys offshore at blackpool i think it is ?? was up yesterday

Were you not born offshore ? Pissis me off the way these company are saying you need to have worked offshore before WHY ? And before the daft lads jump on this I worked offshore for a lot of years and at the min the money is SShite I think for the ADHOC lads. They put all these course in place then say you need to have been offshore before we start you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offshore

is there any news on any offshore work kicking about any info be great lads

andy right,but the end of the day we all had to go through this,nothing changed there then,i even called ofshore company the other day,asked me if been ofshore,said yes for yrs,then they said when was last time i said 2007,she said been to long really since last offshore,but you can send your cv to us and we can have look at it,i just put the phone down at that point,loads fcuking sh.t these companies.

is there any way of sending my cv out to your mate haves ?? wouldn,t mind giving it a go if a get a chance

I know a couple of lads going offshore in Australia next week.
Australian dollars $ 5,500 per week thats 3,599.75 pounds before TEESIDE posts the exchange rate.
How does that compare with UK offshore rates?

UK offshore rate is £17.32 phr for 12 hr shift and £19.40 for any overtime. Rates are for scaffs, chargehands and supervisors are on a bit more

Let's hope you got more than £17.32 per hour.:eek:

Top Bottom