Sponsorships in perth, wa

MJM

Reaction score
Im looking for a company to sponsor me in perth, wa. Ive been a scaff for 10yrs and love it but want to emigrate to australia to give my family the life they deserve. Any advise or contacts would be much appreciated

MJM,

HSWT is right Caledonia have a labour/immigration agreement in Adelaide to bring in experienced scaffolders.

457 visa applicants must have management experience to be approved for sponsorship and be employed in that role when they get to Australia.

Unions are getting very noisy on companies bringinging in foreign labour and that has tightened up scaffolders being awarded 457's as scaffolding is not on the "list" as an area that may have skill shortages in Australia.

That's true bout caledonia but any company can sponsor in Perth as WA as a whole is classed as regional work,and as such you don't need to be in management or a specific role if a company wants you they'll sponsor you.

Yeah bro Caledonia are the only ones with a labour agreement, they are also based in Perth now.
Get on the web site caledoniascaffolding.com.au

Caledonia....

Mrs Kiplings Scaffolding!!!

A baker and a copper own them

and they dont make (bake) exceedingly good scaffolds

:notrust:

Have Spanners

do you mean working holiday or 2 year sponsorships that cannot be extended afterwards?

there's a lot of different classes of visas and I bet the blokes arent totally sure of the conditions

417/working holiday = 6 months with 1 company unless you apply and get a 1 year extension for working in remote areas, like Thornlie! then you can work for the same boss for another 6 months, me thinks.

Not been in Perth all that long so still just trying to find my feet Boman. Just missed out on henderson with Caledonia so I'm looking to go elsewhere but haven't got a clue who the big boys are for industrial work... Any ideas or contacts would be a massive help mate

Cheers mate, I'm also hearing Monadelphus banded about and BHP! I had thought about cape, better the devil you know like but they seem like a nightmare to get on with.

Top Bottom