New York Scaffolding (1 Viewer)

RedViking

Reaction score
2mins 7secs early form of van theil

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-ZJEfrjjQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]New York Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Good stuff RV, I have always loved the old stuff, the history and stories, keep them coming.

nice one , watched the clip a couple of times and well i could be wrong again but it looks like the leger the lift the old dude with the hat is standing on has the leger on the outside of the standard , which is what i was saying about the pins of the van theil being in each others way if it was on the inside

nice one , watched the clip a couple of times and well i could be wrong again but it looks like the leger the lift the old dude with the hat is standing on has the leger on the outside of the standard , which is what i was saying about the pins of the van theil being in each others way if it was on the inside

Morning JB
you are correct they do have the ledgers on the outside in this clip, I just dont know why, I have used this product many times and never needed to do so?
That said great clip

PS
it's just dawned on me that we used a mix of doubles on the ledgers not the wedge coupler as I don't like them but the transoms had the wedges. Perhaps thats why? Loved the tube element with the male/female connections.

Last edited:
Good documentary RV really liked watching that, The HSE boys these days must have nightmares after viewing scenes like these

Top Bottom