Tie

TW

Reaction score
Top picture taken during first inspection. Bottom picture was after the remedials were carried out.

Attachments

• CCF06042012_00000.jpg
    CCF06042012_00000.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 325
Remedy? Thats how i usually Splice a Sleeve... :wacko:

Haha Swifty, unfortunately I'm turning ( though not by choice!) into a mildly disgruntled hammer hitter, feckin system ! :eek:

F.uck off, you lot... nowt wrong with that! :D
Like a bunch of old women! :laugh:

I knew things were tight in Falkirk but FFS could they not just get a bigger butt?

I pass by a perfectly tidy job on a busy main street every week, the gable end is all suspended with X beams to allow vehicle access below but can't believe why they would ruin it with wing ties on a loading bay that have been sleeved out. The man who never made a mistake never made anything but surely someone would have brought the right tubes to the job by now?

It's quite sad though. I never intended to try and pull the wool over anyones eyes with what we do but FFS have a wee bit pride in your work, or even what others think of your work.

Fronts and what can be seen have to be " Pukka"
backs of houses and out of sight as long as they are safe the odd sin goes unnoticed ;)

There have been a couple of reportable accidents round here over the past week which will come as a blow the hse who told everyone to clean up their act. Even the backs wont be safe from inspection over the coming weeks.

Top Bottom