First timer on here (1 Viewer)

spannerman

Reaction score
:confused: Gee man looks a bit complicated to me and I'm only on this first page, am a member of another forum but they aint got nothing like this!! Smiley icon things,
separate tags, and what the dickens is trackbacks?http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/images/smilies/worried.gif
Any way, bit about me, I hold an advanced card, first started in 1981 (yes I'm Getting on a bit). Although not on spanner's full time in fact very rare nowadays,
have worked my way up.
Hope to gain a bit more knowledge/info on here.

Hi Spannerman and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

If you need any help just ask!:)

Regards

SF Admin

Hi Spannerman

Welcome to the forum

:confused: Gee man looks a bit complicated to me and I'm only on this first page, am a member of another forum but they aint got nothing like this!! Smiley icon things,
separate tags, and what the dickens is trackbacks?http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/images/smilies/worried.gif
Any way, bit about me, I hold an advanced card, first started in 1981 (yes I'm Getting on a bit). Although not on spanner's full time in fact very rare nowadays,
have worked my way up.
Hope to gain a bit more knowledge/info on here.

Its easy to get to grips with (ooer missus), just have a play around and feel free to ask if you aren't sure how to do something. Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcomes guys, good to have others on the same wave length,
and be able to talk the same language, catch ya laters.

Hi and welcome

Hi Spannerman

The site is not too bad when you get used to it.

I did not know there is another forum just for scaffolders :amazed:

This site is good as it is just scaffolders and others in the industry.

All the best

Chris Eng:smile1:

Sorry Chris. didn't explain myself very well, when I said another forum I should not have related it to a scaffs forum, it's a completely different one. But you knew that anyway, didn't you?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Hi ChrisEng, did post a reply to you but for some strange reason it went on to page 2. Or is that what it's suppose to do? Will get used to this site soon I hope.

Cant suss this site out yet!!!!!!!
Replied twice and they went on to page 2!!!
Gonna try this one and if it dont work some big questions will be asked.
Can any one explain where I wet wrong??? :confused:

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Just go to page 2, this is annoying me!!!!!!!!!!

Cant suss this site out yet!!!!!!!
Replied twice and they went on to page 2!!!
Gonna try this one and if it dont work some big questions will be asked.
Can any one explain where I wet wrong??? :confused:

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Just go to page 2, this is annoying me!!!!!!!!!!

Hi spannerman, once a certain amount of posts on a certain topic has been reached, a new page will be started. Some of the bigger threads on here have 12 or 13 pages.

Top Bottom