Sage One Cashbook (1 Viewer)

DAV1E

Reaction score
Wondered if anyone has used this version at £6 per month? I am in the process of setting up my business and looking at a few options?

Cheers

we use sage line50 & sage instant accounts i honestly dont think you can beat them - especially with the online backup they offer, our accountants se sage so any problems or at the end of the tax year its just a simple datastick swap, no need for paperwork hmrc except it as well for the tax returns

cheers guys. I am liking the look of Sage, worried I might grow out of Cashbook so maybe Instant Accounts would be better.

I havent really spoken to an accountant yet, hoping to set up a meeting next week.

How did you go about picking your accountant? Is there certain questions I should be asking?

Cheers

start with his qualifications,quickly followed by his costs lolo, ask around word of mouth is the best recomendation rather than a good website - i would advise someone older (who knows the score and got nothing to prove) and a smaller company maybe a small family independant cos they dont have loads of overheads,

Wondered if anyone has used this version at £6 per month? I am in the process of setting up my business and looking at a few options?

Cheers

Davie,

It's not for me to say too much but I can give you my experience when starting out.

I think it was a system called MYOB or Mind Your Own Business which was a cheap knock off version of sage. When I took it to the accountant he nearly died laughing, he recommended we throw this fekin thing away as it was far too big and hard too understand with figures flying off everywhere and I had no clue how to retrieve it. He then showed me 2 cracking systems called Invoice manager and cash flow manager which he uses so all we have to do is e-mail our accounts to him monthly and he can do what ever the feck he has to do with them and they are pretty idiot proof.

Feel free to ignore any advice but to be honest I would speak to and choose an accountant first before buying any expensive software.

Top Bottom