Stabila Levels. (1 Viewer)

J

Jason-Gibbs

Morning Fellas.
(Early start today... hence the 4:30am :eek: rise and shine, lol.)

Anyway... i have a Big Ben Level and ill make no bones about it, its NOT as good as a Stabila, magnet aint as strong, dont give as good a reading on the bubble, blah blah blah - just not as good in general.

Only reason why i bought me a Big Ben Level, is because its Silver... sad as i am, i wanted a Level that looked different, lol.

So basically id like to get myself a Silver Stabila Level, instead.
I was wondering, is there a way that you can buy a normal Stabilia Level and remove the bright Yellow paint from it, leaving just the shiny Silver metal that its made of...???
or
Is there a place/website where i could buy an already pre-stripped Silver Stabila?

This is a serious question for a change. :cool:
Any help or info would be really appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Jay.

go to your nearest diy store pal, n buy some silver hammerite paint, n when it starts flakin off top the paint work up lol...

Go o you Silver Surfer you!!!! ha ha nice one Jay, have you got the pink frogs yet?

what difference does the colour make mate....

lol . humor the lad cala. Strangely, if you put the yellow stabilla down,some one nicks it. Got a silver one no one gives it a second glance. Too obvious I guess.

Ordered a new jeep for work last week and couldn't care less what colour that was so stabila colour would not even register on my radar.

I ordered the blue big Ben and was shocked when I found out it was a yellow one painted blue ...,
The silver stabilas were old hands bubbles so personally I would see it as a cheat to make it look old ....
It would be like polishing your podger to make it look shiny as if it had been used a lot ...,
Please either stick with big Ben and choose your colour or have a stabila and get a paint shop to powder coat it .....
Personally I have woken up early worried about the colour of my helmet ... That is now solved as its now black
Colour does matter

White @phillosmaximus had to changed to be on a denne site

I do hope to have a yellow helmet one day with supervisor written on the front above the peak

Ordered a new jeep for work last week and couldn't care less what colour that was so stabila colour would not even register on my radar.

Come on Aom been on my mind for 3 hours what colour your new jeep is.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

White @phillosmaximus had to changed to be on a denne site

I do hope to have a yellow helmet one day with supervisor written on the front above the peak

Ardmore used to want the management/supervisors to wear black hats.

I could tell you were fretting over it.

Top Bottom