superscaff75 is in da house (1 Viewer)

superscaff75

Reaction score
hello people hope you are all safe and well , my real name is chris ive had the superscaff75 tag for a lot of years if you have ever seen it before chances are it was me lol, ive only just heard about this forum i think not sure if its just a bunch of loud scaffs hollowing at each other or not , im a regular visitor to the iosh, hsfb and the step change forums and i have completed the nebosh safety and health certificate in construction so anyone has any questions feel free to ask an i will do my best to answer , i havnt had chance yet to see if there is a health and safety area on the forum, but im also a scaffolder born an bred ruff as they come, loud, obnoxious, ignorant and pig headed , those are my good points :laugh: i dont have any bad points :laugh: but i do like to inflict pain and misery on myself supporting the toon army, black n white till i die lol :laugh:

Hello & Welcome superscaff75

Your gonna fit in well here!! there are a large contingent of Toon fans also!!

That's just because they've had a good season. You wouldn't been able to find one last year :laugh: Or next year after the mighty mackems tan their hides again.

Welcome aboard mate, you're lucky they accept all sorts on here (even the mags)! :toung:

Hi Chris and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

I hope will come to like the Scaffolders Forum as much as the other forums you have mentioned.

Regards

SF Admin

cheers everyone and grim72 id be grim aswell watching some of the football played at stadium of light aswell lol

i will hopefully share some posts and topic with you all as soon as ive found my way about and my pc finds my external hard drive , cheers

Hi Superscaff75

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome

Hi Chris

Welcome to the forum.

Lots of other scaffs on here so you should have a good chat

All the best

Chris Eng:smile1:

Top Bottom