Do Your Bit To Help The Scaffolders Forum Grow! (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to say a big thank you to all of the members as it's you that have made the Scaffolders Forum into the success that it is!

We have reached over 1000 members in less than 7 months and that is an achievement that is not to be sniffed at!

But in order to gain more power within the industry we need to get as many scaffolders on board as possible - And This Is Where You Guys Come In!

* Please inform your fellow workers about the Scaffolders Forum - nag at them until they visit!
* If you have a website or a blog then please link to us. Not only will it lead people to the forum, it will help with our search engine rankings!
* Help spread the word on other sites and forums across the Internet
* Anything else you can think of!

The more members we have, the more power we have. If you want your voice to be heard, then please do your bit to help the Scaffolders Forum grow!

Thanks

SF Admin

Link on Tubular Techniques

Hi SF Admin

Have added a link on my home page and another one on our useful information/ links page.

Must admit thought I had done this.

I uploaded the site image, but forgot to update the web-site. doh LOL

All the best

Chris Eng :smile1:

We have several links on our website, plus links from our twitter feed.

I think that there are 3 linkbacks on the Safelinx thread as well.

I would like to thank Scaffolders Forum for the opportunity to bring our product to the attention of the users and to the users for the feedback given so far. We have now reached 1000 views on the Safelinx thread.

Last edited:
Thanks Admin the site is a great voice for the scaffolder!!!!!

But all members need to fill in the forum questionaire on consultation rights:nuts::eek:

Ragscaff

why dont you set up a facebook group and fan page there is hundreds of scaffolders on facebook

I have been meaning to do it for a long time but just don't get round to doing it.

Anyone interested in setting up a Scaffolders Forum facebook page?

Regards

SF Admin

if anyone is prepared to volunteer to be the creator of the facebook group and make me an admin/officer i will help out, but i dont have enough spare time to be full time,the creator is the account holder and as much as i would like to have a big part in helping promote this forum i just dont have enough spare time available to do it or myself justice, but im more than willing to put ideas and where possible help out as best i can.

to help get started i gonna promote this forum in my status on facebook and ask anyone who signs up to mention facebook in their intro to see if we can gauge its promotion

Facebook Group

Hi

I have started a group called Scaffold on Facebook

I am happy to try to associate it with the Forum, unfortunately I am not fully conversant with all of Facebooks options, etc, but if any body wants to make a suggestion then no problem.

All the best

Chris Eng:idea:

chriseng i think it must be your group i have posted a link on for this forum

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

alright i have bit the bullet and set up a facebook group and i hope im not going to regret this lol

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

this is my facebook profile too Chris Lee | Facebook

it is in basic form at present an over the nxt week or so i need to add admins and officers im gonna start a facebook thread topic on the forum so we can all connect up and start spreading the word around if thats ok

i hadnt seen this "call to action" when i joined yesterday, but i posted a link on our facebook page anyway! always trying to help out and grow networks :eek:).

just joined your page too, be happy to see you on ours... any of you!!!

BetterTAX.org facebook

I've been adding a link to the forum on any emails I send out to scaffold companies when promoting our product range. I've also been linking back when I'm using LinkedIn - this is another site you should consider setting up a group to help increase member numbers.

Hello Wayrowdec

Welcome to the forums :)

Go say Hi over on the new members forum - you may get missed here :worried:

hi sf. this is a great site. how are we goin to get our voice herd? we are thot of as a bunch of thikos and i no my spelin dosny help but i am goin to try and fix it.

have you thought of putting a flier up on here or some kind of business card that the lads could print out and give to scaffs on site; the louder the voice we have the better....

Been sending a link to the site on all emails I send to potential customers and like grim on the linked-in site too.

Hi the safelinx system seems ok but you mention using tie wraps to secure it are they not a weak link?.

Top Bottom