Last day in Australia (1 Viewer)

Good luck to you mate,in the next chapter of Hswt.
Didnt you mention the Phillipines as your next port of call?

Having a break in the Philippines Garry. I need to find a house for my family. Travelling round the world and living in company provided accomodation is ok but moving on gets harder as you get older! Not much happening here at the moment although there is a lot in the pipeline so good time to kick back and sort out a home base.

HSWT

Nice Place to chill and perhaps a base for the Pacific Basin---Thailand seems to be an Expanding Market for the Power Generating Industries...

All the best in your new ventures Bro'...

I think so... hes asked if he can come back and be my Labourer. :D

maybe see you in the uk .........

Maybe come to UK if the weather improves tim

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

I think so... hes asked if he can come back and be my Labourer. :D

What with my back Jason? All I can do these days is drink tea and point lol

Just a quick update from The Philippines.
Rented a 2 bedroom house, cable tv and internet, walking distance from the beach for 200 quid a month while we look round for a permanent place. Electricity is extra about 15 quid a month if we have the airconditioning on full time.
Fags are 50p a pack, beer is the same. Can get a bottle of local scotch for 1-50.
Everyone smiles and my 2 year old daughter can play happily outside safely with all the other local kids.
Weather 30 degrees by day 22 at night so shorts and t-shirt only needed.
The downside is have to have a cold shower as no hot water.

Rented a 2 bedroom house, cable tv and internet, walking distance from the beach for 200 quid a month while we look round for a permanent place. Electricity is extra about 15 quid a month if we have the airconditioning on full time.
Fags are 50p a pack, beer is the same. Can get a bottle of local scotch for 1-50.
Everyone smiles and my 2 year old daughter can play happily outside safely with all the other local kids.

I've recently left Australia too mate, although I was only out there to watch the Grand Prix last week.

I did my couple of years working out there back in 99/00.

I've always fancied visiting the Chocolate Mountains in the Philippines, you been over there?

Fuck1ng hell HSWT i really feel for you, fancy roughing it with no hot water i think you should get a reduction in your rent LOL

The Chocolate Hills are in Bohol where I am based Phil. Will probably go and take a look in the next few weeks.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Good idea GM. I will ask in the morning. However its quite refreshing as its not too chilly here.

The Chocolate Hills are in Bohol where I am based Phil. Will probably go and take a look in the next few weeks.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Good idea GM. I will ask in the morning. However its quite refreshing as its not too chilly here.

Get us some pics if you can mate.

dont wash haverspanner:laugh: just ante no pleaseing some folks!!! all the best mate

Top Bottom