Need digs for Monday in portsmouth..... (1 Viewer)

Midge

Reaction score
Alright lads does anyone know of cheep digs in portsmouth near navy yard
Thanks

not alot only 2 weeks work now pal ment to get 6 weeks

Last edited:
alright midge i was down there november 10 i was staying in a place called the jolly sailor near the pyrmid centre 2o quid a night it might of gone up a 5er, the land lord was sound he shot a meal in for extra 5er The Jolly Sailer aswell ,hope this helps pal i cant remember his name like

54 Clarence Parade
Southsea, PO5 2EU
023 9229 5195

your a star mate thanks ill giv him a bell tomorow see what he has saves me hunting when dawn there

Just tell them your Chris Kamara and you'll be treated like Royalty.
LOL! :D

chris-kamara-display.jpg

Sorry Midge mate... i couldn't help it, lol.

i cant comment mate i look at that pic and think fcuk i really do like like that football loving tawt....... lol cheers jase

**** mate but these no work ATM I'm waiting on going bk to cottham.....

Not sure mate salamis is not taking on yet they tenderd a lot of work but nothing's kicked off yet cape well I would of thought any day now really but the manning list is endless I'm ment to be 1 of the first bk and still waiting lol

think its a bit more than two weeks midge m8, ive been told its nearly ten weeks pal theres two of us going down from glasgow,just finished up in faslane tonight with ably,was only ment to get two shifts,ended up getin two weeks on 12s headin down on satarday to start on monday m8:blink1:

Is that the job in Portsmouth mate were starting Monday 7 12hrs better than nowt long drive for you I thought 250 mile was bad for me lol

yeah midge,same job pal nowt kickin off up here yet ive other things in the pipeline tho itl do for now but its defos nearly 10 weeks m8 al see u there cany miss ma weedgie accsent lol
:D

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Is that the job in Portsmouth mate were starting Monday 7 12hrs better than nowt long drive for you I thought 250 mile was bad for me lol
did u get digs ok midge,how many are going with u i heard 25 men fay bristol are going m8 ?:eek:

lol he txt us the other day told us 2 weeks max could be longer hope so 2 weeks is pants
you ll see me mate as jase gibbs said i look like chris kamara lol just 6ft 4 version pmsl i got about 10 lads a start im going in gang with a lad called elvis from notts i havnt had chance get digs sorted im coming up late sunday night sod it hate working away nowadays try stay home as long as i can......... see you there mate

i mite have job in notts midge 16ph said could be yrs work,you up for it if happens mate call me asap.

Top Bottom