ps (1 Viewer)

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
as im new too this and dont know alot
do i need a certain card to start in the scaffolding game
like iv got a cscs card i went and did a basic knowledge test on safty and got a cscs card not that i need it is there a card that i need too get befor i start work.
or can i get a card that will help me in the long run like a cscs card .
but is for me too start with if soo how do i get one how much and is it like the cscs card study books and take a test :blink:

Hi mate, it appears from your post that you have done your touch screen test, My advice would be to apply for a scaffolders labourer card http://www.cisrs.org.uk/documents/card_labourer_application_form.pdf

This will get you a CISRS registration number . I would then start with the big firms in your area and ask if they have any labourers jobs going , if you work hard and show an aptitude for the game then they should upgrade your card to trainee status and start you on the route to becoming a CISRS qualified scaffolder by sending you on a part one course.

I would try your local NASC members first NASC find a member as they have to offer structured training programs to employees as a condition of membership :blink1:

cool ill look in to it thanks m8te but for me to get a scaffolders lab card do i need too be inployed first ( by a skaffolding comparny) or can i just go for it first then try for a job thanks:nuts:

cool ill look in to it thanks m8te but for me to get a scaffolders lab card do i need too be inployed first ( by a skaffolding comparny) or can i just go for it first then try for a job thanks:nuts:

Scaffy dooooo
follow link www.cisrs.org.uk/documents/card_labourer_application_form.pdf
you will need to get an employer to sign the bottom section of your card application to verify that you have been trained in the items on page 2 of the application. Send it off with a photo and the required money and they will send you a CISRS labouers card which will last for 5 years. Use the registration number from your CSCS card. HTH

Top Bottom