Board Bands (1 Viewer)

Jay

Reaction score
I am after a price for a box of board bands? plain or if poss with company name. box of about 250ish. Any1 recommend a supplier / shop to purchase?
thanks
Jay

Also spotted someone on Ebay selling boxes of 200 I think, maybe easier for you. :)

Bands

Paslode Duo-Fast Industry in Swansea: 01792 563 540

Cheaper than most.

I am after a price for a box of board bands? plain or if poss with company name. box of about 250ish. Any1 recommend a supplier / shop to purchase?
thanks
Jay

leachs 0800 98009898

Anybody know where you can get the board end bands which you just knock in. I did see them somewhere and I think they are so much better than the nail in ones as they come out eventually

i know its an old thread but chilwell products, nottm do 1000 named bands £88 + vat bargain! forget ebay etc, too dear!

i know its an old thread but chilwell products, nottm do 1000 named bands £88 + vat bargain! forget ebay etc, too dear!

Thanks atlasash
Just got on to chilwells and the price is 95, but its still a better deal than we have had
THANKS AGAIN:D

Anybody used the machine ones. I think you have to buy the machine though which is quite expensive

We have 7 boxes with 250 bands in each box surplus to requirement.. Had them up for sale for £50 per box but will accept £40 per box to get rid.. Will post but please add £6 postage per box.... Thanks..

Top Bottom