Haki offshore promo vid (1 Viewer)

DECROMAX

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfjL2KyI9-8]YouTube - HAKI Hängande ställning/Suspended Scaffolding[/ame]

Nice beard,looks alrite on the demo,wonder weather it will go up as smoothly when the system components have the odd dent and compo snots on them,seems to be a fair bit of weight on the hanger just relaying on the split pin joining the stds together,dont think a plan brace would go amiss judging by the movement at the end when the lads are going up the staircase..

I prefer Layher but you can do some cool things with Haki its just to damm fiddley.

ZZ "Haki" top

:DWell, may I first commend them for their attention to safety and working safely, secondly, they seem to have a gadget for everything, (where is the plug sockets?) and obviously, they encountered no obstructions along their route of erection. But nah, Haki aint for me, I'm a traditional die hard, and for ZZ top there, he's best sticking at the music carry on.. Nice outfits though, reminds of a scene from "mission impossible".:sick:

Well I think it was Farther Christmas and his elves climbing down from his sleigh because f**king Rudolph hasn't passed his parallel parking between the chimneys....:laugh:

Used haki offshore ( the heavy steel stuff ) this gear is alloy , used it in Holland . Decent looking job but there are no obstructions and how did no one stand on that dudes beard , I myself would have thought it was my duty . Tube and fitting all the way guys , split pins ain`t for me , cheers .

Iv used the Swedish System On and Offshore---never took too it---too much of a carry on fannying around wi pins and the 90's have 1 inch dia on one side and a conventional 2 inch Dia on ther other side---what a carry on---yet the T+F oot O' the Rack and stop feckin aboot wi that sh1te LOLooo.

Now we know what Santa works at during the rest of the Year, a Haki Installer---Dont give up your Christmas DAY Job---by the way that beard's a fire hazard Man...

Top Bottom