Scaffolding tools!

Wass1985

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any tool shops in south Yorkshire or nearby that will be open today? Cheers

Cheers mate ;)

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Just rang buy brand tools and there shut over weekend, need them for Monday

He's in Sheffield Wass but I think he only does mail order. Contact him here its SF Admin, Tell him your a Sheff UTD fan he gives discount :D

I've Just rang them mate there not open while Monday and I need them for Monday morning. Do you know of any more that will be open? Willing to travel if need be

What do you need mate ? I might be able to help ya...

Wass if you get stuck try going to a car boot sale or a market sale like catterick race course on sunday they always have tool stalls with cheap spanners an levels , will get you going till you get time to get better tools.

Cheers lads found a place in Grimsby, started on Thursday with a local firm. £225 for all the tackle don't know if that's a deal or what but was in a rush

Weldone wass pleased for ya .now a few things ya should of learned off the forum in recent weeks is keep ya head down and your mouth shut (do ment this nastly) if you apply this to your new job and ask question polightly you'll be on the right track chances are you wont be on the spanners stright away and if you are tell them the lead scaffolder the score might look out for you. And dont be stood with ya hands in your pocket aks what they need constantly youll soon pick it up goodlcuk marra

What did you get for £225 mate ?
Sounds like alot but depends what your getting
Was it just belt, frogs, spanner and stabila/holder you got for that ?

Harness, double lanyard, belt, spanner, ratchet, level and tool holders

Have a look on Buybrand website for comparison
Standard spanner/ratchet and all the above noted stuff would be £170 off them

But as with everything if your in a rush you get shafted !
Good luck with the new job mate.

Top Bottom