lindsey oil refinery (1 Viewer)

Orac

Reaction score
anybody know of any digs cheap & cheerful going with a friend on friday cheers steve:)

is there any where in the country your not after digs in lol youve been starting a job a week lol:nuts:

anybody know of any digs cheap & cheerful going with a friend on friday cheers steve:)

Orac,

Are you going to watch the closure of the plant as Total is selling this refinery. A lot of jobs will be redundant in this area again.

Why will they shut ?

I wish I could understand world economics :confused:

I thought there was a shortage of refining capacity in the world, which is partly why the price of oil is going up. Supply and demand.

Why are they thinking of shutting the plant which is 1/3 of UK production.

I suppose they can get cheaper labour in China, Eastern Europe, so bang goes British jobs again.

I suppose when we are our wages go down to £1/ hr they may come back. LOL

Chris Eng:mad:

Chris,

I think your are right with the pay scale.... Lindsey oils was in the news a few months ago which related to a walk out from the British workers and if I recall a few other British workers followed in other refineries around Britten.
I think the French could not get the approval for foreign workers to work on british soil. Us brits have to stick together..

It's sad when it comes to this.

just got to keep working, struggling to find anything for lindsey dont fancy travelling:amazed:

allright mate digs are a nightmare up here but iam sure if you ask the lads on site your find something.

ill ask about for you when you up here?

its fallen through now, i drove up early friday morning got to gate & my name wasn't down for induction? so got turned away as it was full:sad2: you got any numbers for lindsey or conocco

l.o.r digs

Ive got a number for a lad called nigel 07904288114 he does shared houses in clethorpes and grimsby also try simon 07950023311 he does the same thing dont take any crap ones cos theres loads just pick up the local paper.If ure gona be there for a while you can get cheap t.v and digi box from the big charity shop in clee.

Top Bottom