Cheap London Digs

kelly79

Reaction score
I posted the other day for any names of cheap digs in Central London for my dad. I now have a few names of places if that would help
Camden, Hackney, Leyton, Forrest Hill, Islington, Hammersmith, Kinston, Ilford, Streatham, Acton, Deptford and Newham would all be suitable places. Thanks

I posted the other day for any names of cheap digs in Central London for my dad. I now have a few names of places if that would help
Camden, Hackney, Leyton, Forrest Hill, Islington, Hammersmith, Kinston, Ilford, Streatham, Acton, Deptford and Newham would all be suitable places. Thanks

It's a strange combination of areas mate, all dotted around London.

As well as Kingston, you can also cross Camden and Islington off your list....

He only told me central London so I went on google maps and made a list of place names around London. I don't live in London so don't know which are the most expensive parts, give me a break am just trying to help my dad! Am sure once he's settled into the job he will sort some where better but for now he needs a cheap place with good transport links.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Thanks, I checked this out but he is going to work for an agency and they haven't given him a start date yet.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Thanks, I checked this out but he is going to work for an agency and they haven't given him a start date yet.

London rates

Proper joke . Diesel 1.49 litre . Beer 2x. Diesel per pint .

Top Bottom