access ladder locking devices (1 Viewer)

doc

Reaction score
Can you get a clamp that locks steel access ladders.Few gone missing just wondering if anything about.

Can you get a clamp that locks steel access ladders.Few gone missing just wondering if anything about.

A chain and pad lock works for us.
If not electrify them, that always works. :nuts:

Any fitting you buy can be un-done with a spanner.....

Leeches do the Crilly lock, priced I think at highway robbery rates of £20 each.

These secure with a padlock or combi lock.

Dave.

ouch

nightmare this 1 for companies at times. These arnt cheap to buy .. but if they want them they will get them.. Ive seen burning tackle used on the padlock and chain idea in the past... include claus in any contract that once the scaffold is handed over .. any thefts rest on there shoulders....

Worked on a contract for Antler homes a few years ago, they had there own ladder lock devices. Comprised of a length of plyboard type stuff that fitted between the stiles, had 2 hooks at the bottom and a half fitting at the top, hooks went over the rungs, gate went over upper rung and did up with a spanner.
Tried to find these online but cant see anything. Always said to myself I was going to make some up but just never ge the time (cant be arsed more like).

Dave.

Worked on a contract for Antler homes a few years ago, they had there own ladder lock devices. Comprised of a length of plyboard type stuff that fitted between the stiles, had 2 hooks at the bottom and a half fitting at the top, hooks went over the rungs, gate went over upper rung and did up with a spanner.
Tried to find these online but cant see anything. Always said to myself I was going to make some up but just never ge the time (cant be arsed more like).

Dave.

Dave_Ja_Vu,

I think I know the type you are talking about but these are just a anti-climb product it still wouldn't stop people nicking the ladder from the scaffold.

Hi thanks for advice probably go with lock chain .See if i can get one key to fit all locks

Top Bottom