How Did You Find Out About The Scaffolders Forum? (1 Viewer)

How Did You Find Out About The Scaffolders Forum?

• Total voters

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to start asking members where they found out about the Scaffolders Forum.

1000 members haven't appreared from nowhere so it would be great to know what is working and what isn't

I have attached a poll, but it would be great if you could expand by posting a little bit more information.

Best Regards

SF Admin

Scaffolders Forum

SF Admin,

I am on a few hobbie forums.

But I love this one because its my life Scaffolding....:idea:

Many thanks to you.

The wife stumbled accross it,and in her wisdom set it up for me,absolute top class imput by all who contribute so much good advice,for new or old hands.Lets keep up the good work..;)

I kept on googling "scaffolding forum" for years with no results even tried setting one up , then upon trying to find a forum this one popped up , its nice to see from when it first started theres a lot of members now :)

I found it on google and its been a great source of information and help.

Keep it up lads.

A mate called me to tell me about the forum. I think he was just sick of me bending his ear.:D

was looking for scaffolding jobs, googled it nothing on there googled just scaffolding and came upon scaffolders forum top of the page, clicked upon that and the rest my son is history.:bigsmile:

Google for me also, Ive got to say Google is where we probably get 40% of our enquiries, we pay for optimisation and it seems to be working. We used to spend a fortune on Yellow Pages but that has been beaten solidly into 3rd place by of course firstly Google, closely followed by Yell.com then the pages, the rest will be word of mouth, banners, vehicle livery (its surprising the amount we DONT get from the last 2 sources)

Sorry for hijacking the thread!!:D

Will start another!!

Last edited:
Found the forum on Google while looking for work before christmas.
Told a few lads about it and they've become members too and agree that it's
a good forum.

Im not 100% sure (anything more than a day ago is lost in the sands of time I'm afraid) but I have a feeling it was on Twitter?

forum

found the forum looking for jobs and i like the site. got in contact with people iv not seen in ages.

heard about the forum through a pal n havent looked back cos it allows you to keep in contact with ur mates n helps you get the job you want n help others find a job!!!

Googled "scaffold Inspection" (checking on competition) and this site was included on the results,think it was page two.

Top Bottom