PTS Cards (1 Viewer)

TAC

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone have a PTS card (Personal Track Safety) for working on the railways.

Just asking as a new working rule as just come out due to keeping your card in date. I am due to renew my PTS card, but if you haven't worked near the railway tracks within your recertification or annual review you have to do all the course again.

yes you have to have worked on at least 2 jobs and get your little blue book signed by the coss to prove you are working on the rail enviroment

A long time go in a galaxy far far away....

I did my PTS just before I moved into the management side of the business when I was with SGB....every job was a f*ck up!! We always got possesion late or if we got possesion on time isolation was late...drove me f*cking mad!! I remember working on a new bridge near Derby train station and we had full possesion and a f*cking Intercity 125 went straight though our site (At low speed) he must have rolled over the dets and everything!! Is it still as bad?

The last job I did (on the tools) was on Tamworth Train Stn the same night as Lady Diana died, I'd been asleep all day as I was working nights and when I was driving down to Tamworth EVERY radio station was playing morbid music with no speech or commentry, I couldnt understand what was going on until someone told me on the job...I said serves her right for shagging a dirty Arab!!:nuts:

yes you have to have worked on at least 2 jobs and get your little blue book signed by the coss to prove you are working on the rail enviroment

I think it is a bit stupid as I have can go and price jobs and also I can inspect jobs with my (IWA) without a COSS so I don't get my book signed put I can't do my job without my PTS card.

I said serves her right for shagging a dirty Arab!!

FU**ING QUALITY PW :toung:

Last edited:
Top Bottom