spot the mistake ?? (1 Viewer)

nice one u+dscaff. Apart from the obvious. unusual on ledgers,what was splice for?

well spotted boys, i was tempted to splice the splice again with two butts and a joiner :wacko:

@federick not sure as it was base lift i was working for an agency and was stripping the scaffolding when i came across this gem haha

Hahahahaha maybe the lads where bored and don it for a laugh , i hope to god no one done it for real

The really stupid thing is that both of the butts look long enough to splice the sleeve anyway...

How come the site safety officer did`nt spot it [because he never covered things like that on his course] and how did it pass the weekly inspections

centre less sleave on the splice tube, like you put in the middle of a hanger for a laugh, maybe for someone to take a picture and post it on a website :cheesy:

Last edited:
see how many you can spot on this:eek::eek:

Attachments

• shuggy boat.jpg
    shuggy boat.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 102
The things you see when you haven't got a gun or in this case a camera. I was in Helensburgh yesterday and there is a tidy enough job on a small block of flats that lost it's roof in the storms. I was checking out the loading bay and noticed the wing ties coming of it were all sleeved out as well, couldn't believe it. Of course, it could all be centerless sleeves knowing I was coming and hoping I would post the pic.:eek:

lol no as i was striking the scaffold this was on the base lift so i took a pic then struck the scaffold and it wasnt a centreless sleeve it was it fact two short butts on the splice tube with a sleeve joining them. hahaha

Ok, i give up..........What's the mistake i have done? looks tidy too me, 15secs on the Makita, 2 sleeves wrapped, FFS it's only a splice, not like the VLLB trick on a hangar.:eek:

Top Bottom