Ady Burdett

blade74

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever had the pleasure of this clowns company???!!!:eek:

Whilst working on Bacton gas site dismantling a cheesed job, he took everything down (ties included) bar one cheese!! Hence, the whole 4 lifts came down!!! :embarrest:

Excuse my ignorance but what is a cheesed job?

IMK......that's what i asked when i moved up to norfolk, a cheese is what us cockneys call a splayed scaffold, but up here they do seperate towers round a tank tying it together with butts, lapping the boards m8.

hello mate moved to norfolk from brixton 10 years ago what got me was calling transoms logs and basing out with aberdeens

Has anyone else ever had the pleasure of this clowns company???!!!:eek:

Is Ady from Norwich and was offshore around 22 years ago, he had a black mullet haircut then like a rocker.

think youre thinking of Ady Fuller, short fella with mullet

Hello mac how's it all going how's Mr fuller getting on

Mac,do you know where i can get some rubber plants from site agents office pal? only the one's from UEA have expired, regards to BONSO.

well hes not got any taller how you doing ?

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

you should have watered them occassionally ! hows things with you?

Not to bad mate are you still driving around in that yellow mustang

its a fookin Triumph Stag or you refering to the Ford transit?

I was nearly right and I also broke the headlight on an old transit of yours on knapton water tower

i remember it well mate also remember you nearly bouncing off the back of the truck on humpback bridge!!!!

Top Bottom