coatsy (1 Viewer)

coatsy

Reaction score
Hello people just stumbled across this site, must say its a welcome find. Does anyone know of any decent jobs goin uk or abroad on or offshore. Also a few groups for you all to join on facebook. scaff legends, international brotherhood of scaffolders and scaffolders community. Any help is appreciated cheers.:)

Hello and Welcome coatsy

Well unfortunatly your are one Makem in a whole ocean full of Geordies...this is gonna get intresting!!:D

To add some support I will confess to being born in Sunderland (I can see Paddy & Crew are gonna disown me now!!) but left at a early age...I still have family up there and I get up there perphaps once a year, were are you in Sunderland mate?

Cheers

Paul

A fellow mackem, thank god for that!

Hi and Welcome

Hi Mackem

Welcome to the Forum.

It is interesting all this banter between Sunderland and Newcastle.

Football / rivalry between Bournemouth and our neighbours is a bit less active.

All the best

Chris Eng :smile1:

Hi Coatsy and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Regards

SF Admin

Hi Coatsy,

Welcome to the forum :bigsmile:

I'm in Grangetown mate been here all my life nearly 30 yr now ha ha im gettin owld. As for the geordies lets ave it lads see yas all next season for an easy six points ha. SAFC FTM

6 points my ar5e,the Toon will regain the north easts no 1 team accolade again next season,as the mackem tramps struggle alongside us,how are things in strangetown?,im originally from Richmond played a lot of football around your area..

Hi Coatsy,a scaffolder from Sunderland, well i never, next they will say they have a football team.:amazed:

Welcome to the scaffolders forum, how is Grungetown these days, is it still shut half day wednesdays ?:D

Regards
Paddy

Top Bottom