Nasc and holidays (1 Viewer)

timthumb

Reaction score
What do the nasc recommend a scaffold company allow as holiday entitlement .... Is it more than the minimum required by law ?

Same as the goverment law think youl find 28 days !
Thank god for subbies !!

are some of those 29 days bank holidays ??

The NASC minimum is as per the CIJC agreement, which is 21 days plus 8 bank holidays for 29 days total (1 more than the legal minimum).

Will have to check, but I assume this year will be the same as last with an extra paid bank holiday (Royal wedding last year, Queen's Jubilee this year)

The NASC minimum is as per the CIJC agreement, which is 21 days plus 8 bank holidays for 29 days total (1 more than the legal minimum).

Will have to check, but I assume this year will be the same as last with an extra paid bank holiday (Royal wedding last year, Queen's Jubilee this year)

No extra holiday, they have just moved one of the bank holiday's to suit.

wouldnt they love to control our holiday entitlement also phillio,can see it coming in time though.

thanks it was they extra day i was told about and signed the paper

my mind then played a trick on me and i thought it was an extra week not day ....i couldn t settle until i knew :laugh::laugh::laugh:

u lot got paid for the wedding ???? we fuking didint (worked it and got paid other wise we wernt getting paid) rest of lads took it off and wasnt paid. was told it was a public holiday not a bank holiday or sumet so got swiffed by the sounds of it and not only did we work it 3 of us he kindley let us go at 3.30 after kickign our pan in to get a flyer and an extra two jobs l8r we got a flyer and paid till 3.30 lol muggggggggg
n yeha its 28 this is including bank hoildays minimum

We worked it as well, who wants to watch that pi sh?

lol did ya lads get doubble bubble bet they did, our royal lets not get in to this one was onyl 1 descent one and they had her popped by the fiat panda :D

Ohhhh, controversial. :D

Sorry to disappoint, no double bubble for the wedding. FFS they will be wanting jam next.:noworry:

lol well they get enough lol yeah us west cumbrians we love a bit of jam ita a local insult to some one if they call them a jam eater thats our ravalry so i would expect jam ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnEzGoiIbmo]John Bishop's Britain Jam Eater Gag - YouTube[/ame]

ahve a look at thi its a famous comidian talkign about our rivalry lol

Top Bottom