Forum friends

paddy carr

Reaction score
As identified by some, it's the same old posters, trying to keep the momentum of the forum, i have looked at my friends list, and the knowledge and craic off some of these guys was awesome, from the days i first joined i have 168 friends listed, however, likes of 'Tinheads,phil mccree,PW, borospanner,Brandy,Dangeruss,Phil181, and many more very learned scaffs have ceased posting.

How can we fix it, and get the Forum running even better?????????

Stop the slagging...unless pisstakes ,could be one way forward, and work together boys for our industry, may also help. Sort grievances on PM not open Forum, and respect posters opinions. also feel free to join the Geordies slagging the SMB's they are Cents:D

Paddy,do you think after a few 1000 posts,all that can be said starts coming around again with new posters. Some issues reappear wirth new members. Previous names you mentioned join in occasionally. Ganderizer has fallen off the page recently.
Most posters seem to be older scaffs. Bring on the young uns. Would've loved this site as a 20 yr old.

Hit the nail on the head there Fredrik mate, Jason is good at keeping the ball rolling, AOM is still the master of sound reasoning and a forum icon. Jakdan is still a SMB Cent so forget about him, superscaff75 is a legend, great when stoned out his tree better when he is............Oops never seen him not stoned. phillio,yourself PTG etc great stuff.;)

40,000 viewers a week find it interesting reading. Probly doing a study on mad scaffs comments. The new members have rocketed numbers up lately, shame some of them cents dont get a bit involved.

The crack does dry up from time to time Paddy , but then along comes a troll every now and then for our entertainment i think sometimes the lads get busy with every day stuff like all of us and then forget about SF for a while , although i do look in every day to see what the crack is.
Definitely need more young guns in here to liven the place up a bit , it looks like the Rovers return in here sometimes :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or a scene from texas chain saw massacre with all the injuries:laugh::laugh:

however, likes of 'Tinheads,phil mccree,PW, borospanner,Brandy,Dangeruss,Phil181, and many more very learned scaffs have ceased posting.

can't say i've ever been accused of that before Paddy lmao, i'm still here an do the odd post, mainly i just read through to keep up with what's going on and piss myself laughing at some of the stuff guys like Jason, Vancouver and Phillios come up with, they've taken extracting the urine to a whole new level

As identified by some, it's the same old posters, trying to keep the momentum of the forum, i have looked at my friends list, and the knowledge and craic off some of these guys was awesome, from the days i first joined i have 168 friends listed, however, likes of 'Tinheads,phil mccree,PW, borospanner,Brandy,Dangeruss,Phil181, and many more very learned scaffs have ceased posting.

How can we fix it, and get the Forum running even better?????????

Stop the slagging...unless pisstakes ,could be one way forward, and work together boys for our industry, may also help. Sort grievances on PM not open Forum, and respect posters opinions. also feel free to join the Geordies slagging the SMB's they are Cents:D

fukcing billy no mates you sad geordie scum b@stard:laugh:

A few bottles of 'The Dog' (Noooookie Brooooon!) along with a few Tramadol Tablets.
F.ucked my knee up on Thursday and need to get it better for new start Tomorrow. :)

A true forum friend,there. How to cut your leg off painlessly. thas wot its all about.

Theres been a lot of forum members with intereting comments lately. Bigfish,Gerscaff,the General scaff 1969 jb78 . kells adv taken over from ganders So we go and come and go. think my time is nearly up lol

Not yet Frederik, reports of your demise have been greatly exaggerated.;)

Top Bottom