who would rather use profiles or spacers lads? (1 Viewer)

its a tranny with doubles on all measured up with Ur boards width, and distance off wall etc, easier than ******* about with Ur tape measured off the wall and trying 2 put ur temp in!! i love um on long runs, profile on.. temp standard away 2 go lol

Templates for wt ? Standards off wall with inside boards bay sizes?????? ????????? Totally over me this never herd of them ?
And not affraid to ask ither :d

lol its just the distance off the wall to ledger with inside board, and its set to 4 boards wide, its just a tranny with boubles on mate..

Standards off wall and both ledgers,quite often a couple of 90's on a five,or a short board with notches at desired width dropped onto ledgers,keeps baseouts true;)

its just a tranny with doubles on measured 2 the ledgers, with inside board.. saves useing a tape and mesureing ur distance of the wall, just put ur spacer in and away to go..

First thing i do is put two doubles on a five. There you have a spacer or what ever you call it. and it dosnt cost nothing.

Use to knock the bolt out mills doubles.Perfect spacers. Great for diagonals,squaring up towers.

with yas now lol we just use a batton with marks for standards the batton then does hand raills and lift but who needs a tape when you got a level:bigsmile:

I aint got a clue what your all on about here, lol.
Your talking about Bones/Reds???

I swear, either ive become stupid (can i get anymore?) or this place has become the Twilight Zone. :confused:

Top Bottom