Design and calcs req immediately for basic loading bay,... (1 Viewer)

thought you said ben was going to sort u out from the other thread, i dunno wot the angry face is for but dont forget those of us that have them as generics have paid a lot of money to have them drawn up,and although the sites here to help we're not a charity,speak to ben he'll draw one up for you in a couple of days

Tried that, but Ben is overwhelmed with work ATM and can't complete until a week friday....
Generic draws with a £ tag.. Im not here for a hand me out.. I have money and will pay. Just need it sharpish, hence the post/s if it ain't gonna happen no problem, I have some other options but saw this forum for the first time today and like the look of it, I am amazed there are some of us scaffs that are in fact literate.. :blink1: That of course is a joke..

Didn't even get to that, said they are so biz, they couldn't do it before a week Friday. No problem but that is too late for me..

pm me ur email address

where abouts are you
santa's about to come late

Last edited:
Daryl... Many thanks again for the email and generics info, I have fingers crossed that these are acceptable to the client mate, if they are I'll let you know and will sort you out.

Superb...

they've ok for mine so should be ok for u- all loadings and calc are on the drwg whicheverway u erect it to main scaffold either faceon or broadside the desighn stays the same,as long as ur one is the same if not alter it to siut the details,if ur printer only does A4 either send the pdf to the client or take it the local copy shop and get enlarged to A3

They do look just the ticket but ours is free standing, tied in on one side to some steels, fingers crossed... And thanks again bud..

just tell him that its an independant structure built as a freestanding scaffold and the fixing side of the loading bay is tied to the source as per tg20:08 erected with the recomendations of sg4:10 and tg4:11--opefully confuse him with science lolo

fuuuck me phil - nearly confused myself lolo but u know the old saying ******** baffles brains lolol :))

Fellas..

Poles: I'm sorry that we couldn't help you on this occasion. I'm afraid your timescale was just too tight for us to achieve: calling on the Wednesday and needing the drawing for Friday (today) we couldn't do with our current workload. Once you've made commitments to existing clients I'm not one for letting them down so, I'd prefer to just be honest I say when we can't do it. I hope Southern sorted you out, but thanks for ringing in the first place, hopefully next time we will be able to help.

Southern: thanks for the referral, appreciated mate.

Ben

hope so ben ...theres me bigin u up m8. tryin to put some your way lolo and ended up givin em a generic, happens to all of us @ times think anyone would rather have a polite cant do it than the normal moneygrab not show up on time promise of a drwg.
:))

Top Bottom