Australia queensland??

tom55

Reaction score
Hey there, just recently applied for my visas to go out to oz which have been approved, flights all booked, fly on 12th feb, just after some info on work out there? any1 know anything about scaffolding in queensland please reply, cheers lads!

There is another forum user "ORAC" who has not long landed in Oz. Not sure of my Australian geography but it may be worth a pm.

i have pm,d him mate hes in a different part unfortunatley, cheers aom

Sorry, worth a go. What about HWT, where is he?

Are our cards any good in Oz ?
I was under the impression we would have to do the Ozzy tickets ?!
Might be wrong, never looked into it

u have to get them swapped into oz tickets mate once you are over there. ive been told there are some companys who do actuall take you on your uk tickets also.

Lots of work planned to kick off in Queensland. Gladstone apparently is the place. You will need to get Australian tickets takes about 3 days to get an advanced. We have an HSE adviser who got one even though he has never done scaffolding!
Lots of Aussies are looking for scaffolding work. I just laid off 60 most of them live in Queensland or NSW. The other scaff contractor has laid off about 100.

Good luck Tom as ive said numerous times wish i had gone over to Aussie when i was younger, alas to late now

Top Bottom