Scaffolding Videos and Photos (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all, as requested by ChrisEng, this is a new section to post all of your scaffolding photos and videos.

Please remember to add your photos into an album as well!

Regards

SF Admin

Thanks SF Admin

I will see if I can find some interesting ones to post.

Thanks

Chris Eng :smile1:

Scaffold images

If anyone ever does need some scaffolding pics (both good and bad examples) a site I have used for free images is eLCOSH Images which has some pretty decent shots you can use.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Another one to consider is safety_photo_links which has a decent selction again. Might be woth the forum asking to share a link with his site?

One I prepared earlier

Victoria Tower, Truro Cathedral

Hi Guys, Freestanding scaffold built to 75m. Constructed from base of Tower. Will be in use for the next 9 months.

Attachments

• DSC_0043.jpg
    DSC_0043.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 439
masses of plan bracing

Yes scaffold free standing, once they had trussed out the beams at the base of the tower, no contact with the structure permitted

Victoria Tower, Truro Cathedral

Hi Guys, Freestanding scaffold built to 75m. Constructed from base of Tower. Will be in use for the next 9 months.

Very nice Neil mate.
Looks pukka. :)

Seen that one before Teeside, never understood what the problem was though that's how we did all the hangers under-deck off shore.:embarrest:

Here is one i took on a fogy day on the fourth rail bridge.

Attachments

• Forth bridge 2.jpg
    Forth bridge 2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 159
I thought that as well (but I don't want to buy it before you ask)

Top Bottom