Tg4:11 guidance please (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter southernpoofter
  • Start date
S

southernpoofter

hi guys
hopefully i'm in the right forum for this
i'm trying to put together a new method statement for putting in some M16 ring bolts to tie the scaffold - in the past i've used stainless HKD inserts in the brickwork (yes i know they supposed to be for concrete but never had a prob) and chem bonded them in where ness
am baseing stucture on a 3-4-1 W09 with a wind factor of S20
scaffold dimentions 10m x 1.2m max height of 12m- unsheeted with
tie pattern C. 5% of ties tested & passed @ std duty + 1.5% (9.15kn) even though tg20 shows light

All ok i thought - untill i came accross notes relating to TG4:11, which i just cant get the free download from the CFA website to work. has anybody got it that can mail to me asap,statement has to be in by wednesday or poss a differnt download site
many thx for your help

Last edited:
Sounds like a galliford try job !
Il ring u in morn on moby been a long day

Excalibur bolts !!!!!!! As u say hiltis only in concrete

no probs chris - dnt know whererthe nites gone oh yeh head stuck in bloody tg20 lolo

Make sure u stick to it , i got fined 35 grand a few months ago by hse !!

hi guys
hopefully i'm in the right forum for this
i'm trying to put together a new method statement for putting in some M16 ring bolts to tie the scaffold - in the past i've used stainless HKD inserts in the brickwork (yes i know they supposed to be for concrete but never had a prob) and chem bonded them in where ness
am baseing stucture on a 3-4-1 W09 with a wind factor of S20
scaffold dimentions 10m x 1.2m max height of 12m- unsheeted with
tie pattern C. 5% of ties tested & passed @ std duty + 1.5% (9.15kn) even though tg20 shows light

All ok i thought - untill i came accross notes relating to TG4:11, which i just cant get the free download from the CFA website to work. has anybody got it that can mail to me asap,statement has to be in by wednesday or poss a differnt download site
many thx for your help

PM me you mail I may be able to help
Alan

thx Alan & Ben ur gents- this is what this site is all about :))

hey lads,here in the states hilti has an epoxy that pulls to 5000lbs

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

uses a screen inserted into hole and spreads behind brick

Top Bottom