why is it a big no no

scaff29

Reaction score
can any1 shed sum light on why wacky baccy is such a big deal to employers in my eyes it is the least harmful out of bevy,bingo,and all the rest of class A,s, and takes the longest to come out ur system :nuts:

Because it renders you not in charge of your facualties,plus it makes you lethargic,forgetfull,and the green the young uns smoke nowadays would fell an elephant,sted's are ok though haha,is this a serious question?haha

big fish i,m not talkin about smokin at work, yeah all they things u said happens when ur smoking it at the time but next morning everythings fine u get up no hangover ready to go, and the cant is in ur system for about 6 weeks for heavy smoker **** its been holding me back for years,but i,m tryin to kick the habit CHOOSE LIFE AND AW THAT LOL CHOOSE A BIG FCKIN TELLY TRAINSPOTING QUOTE:wacko: AYE POST IS FOR REAL COME ON GUYS GET UR THOUGHTS DOWN

Definately a no no in work,but in your own time?i know many a good scaff that swear by it to relax of an evening,i used to be partial myself:eek: but i dont know how you can smoke that modern green,i agree it's fairly harmless and how many guys turn up for work stinking of ale and feck alls said,so i think ale and the devils dandruff are the real dangers,that said,i'm off on the ale now:laugh::laugh:

i know many a good scaff that wont start work without 5 buckets and countless joints , then pricework all day . couldnt do it myself . probably why they work price/street work cos they wont get tested

If you are thinking of going offshore it's a definite no no! Last rig I was on they had all 70 urine tested for drug abuse. It took them all day. Conoco have brought in new rules for even food supplements, they have to be factory sealed

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

A better question would be
What is this question doing in the tools section.
You would get more response in the general forum

It makes you Dumb and lethargic as you will realize when you stop smoking it , i know because i was that solider once ;)

well lads day2 of going cold turkey and i feel electric canny sleep thou lol been a smoker since i was 15 just goin for a jog take ma mind aff it might get a kip the nite lol

I dont smoke... never have and more then likely never will, but i dont think theres too much wrong with smoking weed, as long as your in your own home or with friends in theirs.

I cant see how you can smoke 1 joint and after 3 weeks fail a random DNA (Drugs and Alcohol) test and then get sacked over it???

Surely it is a breach of your Human Rights???

I mean if piece of shiit Paedophiles and Terrorists have Human Rights with things, how can people failing a drugs test over Weed not have any?

was on a job years ago stratford box gaffa said do you smoke the weed stuff no we replied!!! only reaon i asked he said had 2 great blokes that grafted all day!! couldnt fault there work!!! but when they finished they went back to there digs and to save money they stayed in with a few cans and got stoned rather than go up the local pub and get pissed!!! great workers he said but they got tested and was sent on the way!!! unfortunatly in this day and age the drugs dont work they just lose you your job same as drink!!!!

I know in the British Army they also had 'Hair folicle' testing for drugs. This was equivalent of reading your 'Life story' from your last 30 to 90 days, must be like a DNA sort of thing.

If you had your head shaved, they would take a hair from somewhere else on your body. If you were completely Hairless, you had something to hide.:eek:

You can Google or whatever, to find ways of beating this, however, i have the 100% answer, and it is Guareteed to work every time.................Dont do drugs, Guys.:eek:

Enough of the sermon, off me. Stay safe,Stay Sound of mind, Stay off Shandy.:sick:

Regards
Paddy

Shandy is or was a Scaffolder from the Boro , He was also a bit of a Boxer But even better than that he was a damn good laff who could take the pish and give it, his favourite stunt was to go upto a new young lad and ask if they knew why he was called shandy then when the youngen muttered dont know he would say cos im half n half arnt I you muppet ( he was halfcast ) ( hope thats not racist :wondering: ) :laugh:

can any1 shed sum light on why wacky baccy is such a big deal to employers in my eyes it is the least harmful out of bevy,bingo,and all the rest of class A,s, and takes the longest to come out ur system :nuts:

A simple one this, try getting a payout after any incident should they decide to test you retrospectively.

I have seen it used off shore not the drug but the test and it's an employer/insurance company's dream ticket.

Years ago I had an accident at work, falling twenty or so foot. So on arrival at hospital, first thing wanted was a urine sample. No urine sample, no treatment.
It was after lunchtime, maybe it was alcohol they were interested in, BUT had it turned out to be positive for drugs, my claim would have been thrown out.
Cannabis remains in the urine for weeks

The simple fact of the matter is that you should not drive or work whilst under the influence of drink or drugs. End of.

Congratulations Paddy, an achievement not to be sniffed at.

Top Bottom